Taimanin Asagi, or Anti-demon Ninja Asagi, is a rather dark four episode hentai OVA based on a game series by Black Lilith.
The main character is Asagi, a ninja who fights demons but is planning to retire in order to marry her boyfriend Kyousuke. However, Oboro, a demon who Asagi supposedly killed earlier in her career, is back with a vengeance, and kidnaps Asagi and Kyousuke, turning Kyousuke into a monster and forcing Asagi to fight in the Chaos Arena, an illegal fight in which the losers are raped for the crowd's entertainment. Asagi's sister Sakura, also an anti-demon ninja, attempts to rescue them but is captured and also forced to fight.
The anime is noted for looking like it was filmed on a shaky handheld camera with focus problems, and for the extreme tentacle and non-tentacle rape.
This series has the following tropesEdit
- Bob Haircut: Oboro in addition to a ponytail.
- Breast Expansion: Medically induced to both Asagi and her younger sister in the first game, which is retained in the second.
- Crapsack World: Most definitely.
- Come For The Hentai Stay For Wakamoto: Anybody who watched this hentai would be fine just listening to his voice.
- Dirty Harriet: Both Asagi and Sakura go undercover as prostitutes in the second game.
- Downer Ending: A standard of the series.
- Pyrrhic Victory: The true ending of the second game.
- Fragile Speedster : Asagi.
- Gag Boobs: Played For Drama, believe it or not Specifically, they were artificially enhanced as part of a torture scheme to sexually torture Asagi and her younger sister during the first game.
- Kill The Ones You Love: Asagi does this to Kyousuke close to the end. He had been turned into a monster, he was lucid at that moment, and she said "I love you" just before breaking his neck and killing him quickly. You would have to have a heart made out of stone not to feel anything over that.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Norio Wakamoto??! What are you doing in my Hentai!
- Impaled With Extreme Prejudice: Asagi kills off her Arch-Enemy Oboro in this way at the end of the first game.
- Naughty Tentacles: A metric ton exist in every single game.
- No Export For You: Black Lilith does not want any of their games distributed outside of Japan, and they issued cease and desist letter to the translators of the first two main games and the Gaiden Game set during the first game.
- Porn With Plot: Yes, there is a LOT of porn, but once you get past it there is surprisingly amount of detail and backstory to the game world, which explains why it got so crapsack.
- Retirony: At the beginning, Asagi was planning to marry Kyousuke and leave the demon-hunting business...
- Why Won't You Die?: Over the course of the series, Oboro proves about as difficult to kill off as The Master.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Asagi: Blue. Sakura: Yellow. And Oboro: Red-violet.